Sunday 27 August 2017

School Cross Country


On Tuesday 22nd of August me and my class trudged down the hill about to start the year 4 cross country. Jacques and I went to our own houses, ours is Batten. The tire rubber fills my soles of my feet bouncing up and down as I move.

"Year 4 boys, please go to the start line please.’’ booms the loudspeaker. Ready, set, go! And were off!

I slowly but steadily make my way to the front of the line....Bang! I trip over someone's foot. I hesitate, stand up and keep on running. Seventh...sixth...I`m up to the top three! The glorious finish line stands 20 metres away.

The scorching sun burns on my back I finish my legs feel like going anti-clockwise.

By Andrew





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tip Top Factory Trip

One day I went to TIP TOP . I looked at how the ice cream was made.  We saw some of the machines making the ice cream . The people...